2024 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf Coin Royal Canadian Mint
The 2024 1 oz Royal Canadian Mint Silver Maple Leaf is a sought-after investment coin with one troy ounce of 99.99% fine silver and a $5 face value. Notable security features include radial lines, a micro-engraved maple leaf, and BULLION DNA™ Anti-Counterfeiting Technology. It also incorporates MINTSHIELD™ surface protection to prevent white spots discolorations.
NOTE: FREE shipping and insurance on orders over $500.
*Certified Authentic – this metal has been sourced directly from the mint.
and the way you pay.
BULLION DNA™ Anti-Counterfeiting Technology is an industry-first for coin authentication, utilizing laser micro-engraved security marks on every die used in SML coin production. The digital non-destructive activation (DNA) technology captures encrypted images, storing them securely for authentication. This proprietary Bullion DNA™ facilitates authentication for Silver Maple Leaf coins from 2015 onwards. The coins also feature a textured maple leaf with a micro-engraved "24" denoting the year of issue, and precision-machined radial lines on the reverse side create a distinctive light-diffracting pattern for a characteristic look.
- The front side displays the portrait of His Majesty King Charles III, crafted by Canadian artist Steven Rosati.
- Noteworthy security features include precise radial lines, a micro-engraved leaf, and the exclusive Bullion DNATM Anti-Counterfeiting Technology, available only from the Royal Canadian Mint.
- Ideal for both first-time precious metal buyers and long-term investors, the coin's precision-cut radial lines form a distinctive light-diffracting pattern that is unique to this particular coin.
- Obverse: The obverse features the effigy of His Majesty King Charles III by Canadian artist Steven Rosati.
- Reverse: The radial lines on 2024 Silver Maple Leaf bullion coins are machined precisely to within microns on the master tooling for maximum reproducibility from die to die and coin to coin. T
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the spot price of precious metals?
The spot price for precious metals is the current price in the marketplace at which a given asset can be bought or sold for immediate delivery.
2. What is the difference between a "round" and a "coin"?
Gold, silver, and platinum coins are minted by a sovereign government, have a minimum face value, and are legal tender. Precious metal rounds are minted by private mints, have no face value, and generally have a lower premium than coins.
3. What is the ask price of precious metals?
The ask price is the lowest price a seller will accept, in this case for gold, silver or platinum. The bid price refers to the highest price a buyer will pay for the precious metal. The difference between these two prices is known as the spread. So the smaller the spread, the greater the liquidity.
Invest in the iconic 2024 1 oz. Silver Maple Leaf Coin today and add a valuable asset to your portfolio.
Ready to buy silver? We are happy to answer your questions. Call us at 1-888-861-0775, or via our email address email@example.com.
Country of ManufactureUnited Kingdom
MintRoyal Canadian Mint
DimensionsDiameter: 38 mm
Legal Tender$5 USD
ObverseThe obverse features the effigy of His Majesty King Charles III
ReverseSilver Maple Leaf
PackagingFully insured and secure.
How It WorksBuy bullion in 4 easy steps.
It’s the easiest way to make online purchases and to access your order history anytime.
Provide us with your credit card number to secure your price before buying.
Your options include online bill payment, money order, personal cheque and more.
Once you confirm your payment, we'll send you confirmation of the purchase.